Sunday, April 17

Day One

K. It started at around 12:30 this afternoon.  Hedi came over, and we went straight to the table with a pad of paper and a couple of ideas.  As you may or may not know, we share a dream of becoming restaurant owners and franchisers.  So today, I begged H. to come to my place to begin the planning of our first location (Hedi is in Grade 10, and I am in 11).
Well, we got a bit carried away as we drew, planned, shared ideas, and laughed.  Our little light bulb moments came in handy in the big picture, but we're just getting started. Buut, I will let H. share a bit before I reveal the entire plot.

H. As Kirstie has told you, she had to beg me to go over to her house.  At first I couldn't get K's idea in my head, but her struggles were worth it, because now I can.  Today, we've been able to draw up a sketch of both the interior and exterior of our restaurant.  Kirstie was already looking at lamps... (I would say that's planning a little too far into the future). 
It is around 9:00, we've been at this for 8 and a 1/2 hours now and we're only on Day 1.  Tonight she's packing up and we're heading over to my place to continue planning.

K&H. We've spent quite a bit of time sketching, erasing, arguing, laughing, and agreeing with each other; we've finally created the first draft of the exterior.  Well, I'd say, I being Kirstie, that the two of us have revealed enough for the first day.  So, only to be nice, we will add a picture of the frontal view of our restaurant. 



2 comments:

  1. I was about to ask who the heck was drawing so good but I guess.. DUH. Sweet deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you plan on creating a menu and delicious desserts for us to drool over too? Can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete